The Teign House Inn will be re-opening from 12th April 2021.
As per the Government rules, we will initially be operating outside only and customers must gather in groups of no more than 6 people or 2 households (this includes all children and infants). All service will be table service only.
All customers over the age of 16 must either sign in using the NHS App or give contact details to staff.
Please see below our opening and food service hours. These will be amended as we move through the summer and restrictions change:
- Monday: 4pm – 10pm Food: 5pm – 8pm
- Tuesday: 4pm – 10pm Kitchen Closed
- Wednesday: 4pm – 10pm Shipwrecked Seafood 5pm – 8pm
- Thursday: 4pm – 10pm Food: 5pm – 8pm
- Friday: 12pm – 10pm Food: 12pm – 2.30pm and 5pm – 8pm
- Saturday: 12pm – 10pm Food: 12pm – 2.30pm and 5pm – 8pm
- Sunday: 12pm – 10pm Food: 12pm – 5pm
Although walk-ins are welcome, we do strongly advise contacting us to reserve a table.
We have completed a risk assessment and have put various measures in place to protect both staff and customers. We will review and hopefully ease the measures as time goes on. Please click here to view our risk assesment document.
Our contact details are available on the Contact Us page.
Thanks & we hope to see you soon!
– Anne and the Teign House Inn Team