Teign House Inn Camping

We have taken the decision that we will not be re-opening the camping field on 4th July.

We feel that the new processes and procedures that would be required to be in place to allow us to open safely are not currently achievable at this time.

We are not sure if the camping will restart this year, but will keep reviewing the situation as the summer progresses.